TRAILS ARE OPEN
Recreational Safety Education Classes are now being offered by the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources. Check out the ATV, boating, hunting and snowmobile safety classes being offered in the area.
St. Germain is truly In the Center of It All, making it the best snowmobile destination in Wisconsin. Many of St. Germain’s resorts cater specifically to snowmobilers. Thousands of miles of snowmobile trails form an incredible network across the Northwoods, and St. Germain finds itself in the lucky position of being right in the center of this amazing abundance. You’re only limited by your imagination!
From St. Germain, one can head north, south, east or west and find an incredible array of trails. St. Germain’s trails run through unbelievably scenic woodlands and are kept in top condition by the Bo-Boen Snowmobile Club. The Bo-Boen Snowmobile Club sponsors a Trail Patrol, providing safety and directions to other snowmobilers who may be lost or in distress. Approved by the DNR, the patrol is recognized as a model program for providing aid to all riders.
Take a few days off work, trailer up those sleds, put on your helmet and head up to St. Germain for the best snowmobiling in Wisconsin.
St. Germain Snowmobile Rentals
Click Here for the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources online snowmobile registration page.
Click Here for the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources snowmobile registration application (PDF).
- EEK! Environmental Education for Kids - Electronic magazine for kids. Learn about the great outdoors!
- Northern Highland-American Legion State Forest Recreational Overview Map - Recreation & facilities map in the NHAL State Forest (PDF).
- Snowmobiling in Wisconsin - Info & links provided by the Department of Natural Resources.
- Things to See & Do in Vilas County (PDF) - Fun spots to visit in Vilas County.
- Wisconsin Snowmobile Laws (PDF) - Online pamphlet.
- Wisconsin Snowmobile Education Classes - Courses offered by the Department of Natural Resources. Click here for the online course.