St. Germain offers many great family activities in all four seasons.
Spring, summer and fall are great times to explore the Northwoods by hiking or biking on one of the area's many trails. There are many other outdoor recreational activities to do while in St. Germain.
Winter is the time for snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, snowshoeing, sledding and ice skating.
- Rainy Day Activities (PDF) - Fun ideas for families on rainy days!
- Snowy Day Activities (PDF) - Fun ideas for families on snowy days!
- Wisconsin Fun Facts (PDF) - Fun facts & info about Wisconsin!
- Area Parks & Beaches - Listing & information about the area's parks & beaches.
- Discover the Forest - US Forest Service website for kids to help them learn about national parks & forests.
- EEK! Environmental Education for Kids - Electronic magazine for kids. Learn about the great outdoors!
- Into the Outdoors - Website for kids of any age who want to explore Wisconsin's outdoors!
- Things to See & Do in Vilas County (PDF) - Fun spots to visit in Vilas County.
- Water Ski Shows (PDF) - Listing & information about area water ski shows.
- Wisconsin Explorer Program - DNR sponsored program to help kids learn about Wisconsin's great outdoors.